Most people underestimate the possibilities of a healthy lifestyle, and many think that it is all about prohibitions. In fact, it doesn’t involve sacrifices at all, only hard work. But on the contrary, it turns into acquired years of life. Especially for you, we have put together simple tips that everyone can easily use in everyday life.
1. Try to drink as much water as possible. Experts recommend drinking 1.5-2 liters of liquids per day. However, remember that 50% of the liquid should be obtained from soup, tea, juices, and so on.
2. Avoid everything that contains carcinogens. It is mainly smoked and fried food. Also, try to eat as little as possible fatty products, protein products after high-heat processing, canned, pickled and salty dishes, and products with sodium nitrite additives. Experts estimate that 50 g of smoked sausage may contain the same amount of carcinogens as a pack of cigarettes.
3. Go in for sports, because 150 minutes of fitness per week will prolong youth for 5 years. It is up to you to choose the type of physical activity. Regularity is the most important factor. You can choose dancing, yoga, Pilates, or even walking. Every activity is good for health. But you must be very careful with strength exercises, running and contact sports, because they are traumatic. It is better to deal with them under the supervision of an instructor.
4. Avoid powerlifting, because it causes the pressure on the intervertebral discs and joints of the spine. Even with a healthy back, we wouldn’t recommend lifting more than 15 kilograms of pure weight.
5. Limit the amount of alcohol you consume. Thus you won’t allow it to cause significant damage to your body. Stop smoking. Not only does this help you save money, but life without cigarettes will save you from many harmful substances, of which nicotine is far from the most dangerous.
6. If you are angry, then let it go, don’t keep it inside of you. It is important to burn your anger. If you try to keep it inside, then it may damage your mental health.
7. Worry as little as possible, but better don’t worry at all. The more a person gets nervous, the faster he or she gets older. Besides, stress is the main culprit in the appearance of wrinkles and hair loss.
8. Eat only quality food and try not to save on food. Food is the foundation of a healthy and long life. In restaurants, discard dishes that make you doubt. Poisoning, or even small problems with stomach, damage your health. Keep all products in the refrigerator so that they spoil as slowly as possible. Throw away everything that has already expired.
9. Take baths, because they are very useful both for the body, and for your comfort. Hot water will help you to relax, rest, and refresh. Special types of home baths will help you to lose weight. There are a couple of ways to prepare a weight loss bath.
10. Be a family person.Start the relationship, meet russian girls, you will not feel lonely and extend their life. Experts from various countries have proved that family people live 5-7 years longer. Kiss and hug as often as possible. Psychologists advise hugging your soulmate or just a close or pleasant person at least eight times a day.